Most frequent questions and answers
The BioRePeel can be used for the face, neck, decolletage and body
- There is no preparation or downtime required
- It exfoliates, removing dead skin cells encouraging skin to regenerate
- Purifies and oxygenate the skin, leaving it moisturised and free of impurities mediated by its amino acids and vitamins
- Closes open pores, improves the texture of the skin and increase thickness of the epidermis.
- Addresses the effects of skin aging, softening wrinkles and adding turgidity
- Unifies skin tone, add luminosity and smooth cutaneous imperfections.
- Lightens and attenuates pigmented lesions, providing a depigmenting effect.
- Reduces the manifestations of acne, improves the appearance of scars with its anti-microbial and anit-bacterial properties
BioRePeelCl3 is not just a peel it has the following actions:
- Protective and stabilising actions;
- Regenerating action
- Moisturising action
- Biostimulating action
- Revitalising action
- Peeling and keratolytic actions
- Anti-wrinkle and antioxidant actions
- Anti-acne, comedones & enlarged pores
The main peel ingredients deliver a level 3 peel and include:
- TCA 35%
- Lactobionic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Tartaric acid
- Citric Acid
The results are enhanced with the Biostimulation ingredients including Vitamins C and Revitalisation ingredients including Gamma-aminobutyric acid, Arginine and Riboflavin. The peel is also better-tolerated because of these ingredients.
- No Injections
- Zero Frost Effect
- Doesn’t require Anaesthesia
- Quick, and so Instant Results
- No Visible Traces of the Procedure
- Does not contain Ammonia
- Does not cause Photosensitivity
After makeup is removed with a facial cleanser, the skin is disinfected and Vaseline is applied to the sensitive areas such as the corners of the eyes, nose and lips. BioRePeel is then applied to the skin, during this treatment you may feel a warm tingling sensation. The peel is then removed with warm water, after a hydration serum is applied and finished with a SPF 50+.
The peel is a non-peeling peel meaning there’s minimal downtime, maybe a little redness. Excellent for that brighter tighter look.
After your treatment it is essential that you continue to wear a high SPF facial cream to protect your skin from sun damage and maintain best results.
- Exfoliating agents for 5 days prior
- AHAs, BHAs, retinol, self-tans for 7 days prior
- UV or sun exposure 7 days prior
- Waxing, hair removal or bleaching for 14 days prior
- Non mineral makeup for 48 hours after
- AHAs, BHAs, Retinol for 7 days after
- Waxing, hair removal or bleaching for 14 days after
- Sunbeds and self-tan for 14 days after
Course of approximately 4-6 peels is recommended for optimum results (estimated).