I am a qualified dental surgeon, with over 12 years of experience, which includes 5 years of comprehensive training in studying the anatomy, physiology and pathology of the head and neck. In addition, I am clinically trained to safely use topical and local anaesthetics where required.
At my clinic, Dr Reena's Facial Aesthetics, I provide facial aesthetic treatments and advice on many types of skin concerns such as wrinkle reduction and skin enhancements. Please have a look at my treatments page for more information on all the services I provide.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). University of Birmingham (2008)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- Aesthetic Complications Experts (ACE) registered practitioner
- Wrinkle-reducing treatment (Botulinum Toxin Club)
- Lip fillers (Botulinum Toxin Club)
- Sunekos (Botulinum Toxin Club)
- Medical-grade microneedling (Harley Academy, London)
- Medical-grade chemical peels (Harley Academy, London)
- Mesotherapy (Harley Academy, London)
- Skin Boosters (Harley Academy, London)
- Medical-grade skincare products (Harley Academy, London)
- Obaji medical-grade products (Obaji Medical)